Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aarau Switzerland


We spent our days in Aarau Switzerland with the wonderful Linder family.

This is Tobias's BBQ grill. In Tobia's words and accent: "This is sutch a daum nitce grill." It was really nice for us that their English was so good that we could really enjoy each other's sense of humor.

I have to admit that this daum nitce grill made some "daum nitce piedza". I think that our son agrees.


What a wonderful family. The Linders remind me of what I hope our family was like 10 years ago. They are such nice people. Warm, generous and friendly. We miss them already.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tobiaslinder said...

And the Walas remind me of what I hope our family is like in 10 years :-)
We had such a brilliant time with you guys. Keagan is now so addicted to have couchsurfers staying with us every weekend. Today when the doorbell rang Keagan shouted downstairs "Come upstairs to play choo choo with me!" - "My name is Keagan!" - "I speak English and German!" without knowing who it was.
We wish you a few more gorgeous days in Marocco and hope to see you again soon.

tobiaslinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tobiaslinder said...

In case someone is interested in "sutch a daum nitce grill". Here are the Current Inventory that are available at the moment in Carson CA:

http://tinyurl.com/ma2hnr